Preparing for your Appointment
We are a comprehensive medical and cosmetic dermatology center that offers our patients individualized care and treatment in a comfortable and friendly atmosphere. Our goal is to provide you and your family with outstanding service – and to continually improve upon that service.
If this is your first appointment with us, we kindly ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment and:
- Please complete your demographic information and health history on the patient portal.
- Bring your insurance card, photo identification and payment for your co-pay.
- Bring a list of medications and supplements that you are currently taking (including doses and frequency) or bring them with you. Bring a list of any allergies you have.
- Bring a list of questions and any symptoms that you have (including where they are, how long they last and what aggravates or relieves them).
- Be prepared for a possible full skin exam at your first appointment. This is often done at your first appointment if you would like and if felt to be medically relevant to make sure we are not missing any suspicious skin lesions. The more skin we can look at the better exam you will get!
If you are nervous about your appointment or concerned that you may forget important information then bring a friend or a family member who can take notes, drive or ask questions.