Join Our Team
Our clinic is expanding and we are looking for a LPN or Medical Assistant to join our Fargo Derm team!
Fargo Center for Dermatology provides medical, surgical, and aesthetics services within the Fargo-Moorhead and surrounding areas. As a LPN with Fargo Center for Dermatology you will be responsible for providing patient care and clinical support to ensure efficient operation of the practice.
You will support providers, other clinical staff, and patients through a variety of tasks related to patient care management, organization and communication.
- Interview patients and document basic medical history
- Update and file medical records on behalf of treating provider
- Arrange additional testing and/or laboratory services
- Documentation in the electronic medical record
- Assist during medical examinations
- Prepare and clean treatment rooms and medical instruments
- Support in-office surgical procedures
- Medical experience required
- Dermatology and/or Phlebotomy experience preferred
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Patient oriented with a dedication to customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
Job Type: Full-time
Apply with resume and cover letter to email@example.com